Donations are USA tax-deductible and appreciated from around the world. Your donations go directly to aiding in the translation of the scriptures into more languages from around the world.
Secure Online Giving
We accept three methods of donations. You can either make a one-time gift or a monthly recurring donation or a one-time gift. Make your donation today using one of the following methods.
- Electronic USA check (or savings) account. This method is the most effective for JCBT and you. It has the least cost and can be scheduled flexibly.
- A worldwide Credit (or Debit) Charge Card: either Visa, Master or Discover.
- Via PayPal.
USA Tax-Deductible Checks may be sent payable to:
Jerusalem Center for Bible Translators c/o Mary Gemmel
1450 Webster Lane
Des Plaines, IL 60018-1422 USA
Federal ID #04-3286275
Checks in Other Currencies (Euros, British Pounds, Israeli Shekels) may be sent to our Jerusalem office, payable to:
Home for Bible Translators, Jerusalem
PO Box 40258
Donating Non-Cash Items
Donation of non-cash items are appreciated. Please contact us for details on how to proceed with this.
Sponsor a Translator
Sponsoring a Translator Spreads the Word to Thousands and Millions!
Sponsor a mother tongue translator to attend our Biblical Hebrew training program in Jerusalem, Israel — the only place to learn and experience both the language and land of the Bible.
To donate online to the Scholarship Fund simply specify the focus of your giving under “Notes” in our donation portal. If you have a specific prospective translator applicant you wish to support you may specify their name. For a check donation just include a note in the envelope.
The semester cost for each student is $9,500 (covering both academic and accommodation fees, as well as local transportation and other expenses).
Pray for JCBT
- Thank God for the past successful 2020 semester in spite of Corona!
- Please pray for the right candidates from among the Bible translation consultants who should apply for the 2021 program with its expert faculty. JCBT is now committed to serve the Bible translation consultants because they have the major responsibility as those who review translations and give the final OK for publishing.
- Please pray that the Corona threat will be over soon so that the January Consultant LAND OF THE BIBLE Course (10-25 Jan 2021) could take place, and that the February five month residential course (Jan 25th-June 30th) can begin as planned.
- Please pray that under the direction of the leadership of the JCBT program by the Nida Institute the JCBT program will continue its commitment to an unwavering focus on serving the biggest needs in Bible translation circles.
- Thank God that we can look forward in high anticipation of HIS leadership in this upcoming 25th year of JCBT/HBT semester programs.